Webinar: How to make fear of a recession a catalyst for revenue growth
Open up your news app and you don’t have to look far to see that everyone is talking about the potential for a recession. This stirs up fear with clients. While it could be argued that the fear of a recession is like throwing gasoline on the fire, the reality is that there is fear in the air.
Smart businesses recognize the presence of fear in the market, shifting their offerings and their message to help address the felt need of reducing fear.
In this webinar we will think together about how you can turn fear of a recession into a strategic advantage. We’ll explore:
- What buyers do when they face fear
- Two ways to adjust your message to grab attention
- Strategies to shift your offerings to ensure buyers say “yes” and not “later”
- Ideas to drive client retention
If you're willing to invest in your future we're a good fit.
The strategies, systems, and skills that you need for the future require an investment. You realize that you are building the infrastructure for the future of your company. This requires three types of investment:
- Leadership: You need to be the catalyst and cheerleader for change.
- Time: We won’t crowd your busy calendar, but you need to be involved in quarterly review and strategy meetings.
- Money: Nothing worth having comes without some kind of price. Our commitment to you is to show an ROI on every dollar you invest.
If you have an eye to building what's next, not constantly reliving the past, we're a good fit.
The world is changing. While the values of hard work and excellent service that got you where you are today will never change, you realize that some of the way you do things must change.
- You approach new ideas with an open mind.
- You are willing to read and discuss books on marketing and sales strategy.
- You plan on creating a sustainable future for your company.
If you want a partner that is actively involved with your management team we're a good fit.
One of the key reasons programs succeed is of management involvement. We know that when management is involved, the program has a much greater chance of driving revenue growth.
- You want a partner focused on driving top-line revenue, not just being a marketing agency.
- You are willing (under non-disclosure) to share real goals and actual results related to the key metrics of # of customers and revenue per customer.
- You believe in participating in quarterly strategy meetings to review progress and set strategy.
If you use a process like the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®) we're a good fit.
Most of our clients use the EOS/Traction® methodology to continuously improve their business. The key to business success is a consistent, sustained march towards a better future.
- You know that there are no quick fixes or silver bullets.
- You value execution.
- You measure and improve in other areas of your business.
We help B2B companies that use a business operating system create and execute revenue growth plans so they can hit their growth goals.
Revenue Growth Engine™ is a registered trademark of Revenue Growth Engine and used with permission.
Resources for Integrators
Resources for FIM Members