What Is EOS®?
EOS® is the Entrepreneurial Operating System® outlined in the book, Traction®. This powerful system is used by companies across multiple industries to run their business more efficiently.
Convergo has used EOS® to run our business for over three years. Many of the habits have overflowed into our service delivery models such as goals, scorecards, processes, and quarterly reviews. As such, most of the clients we serve use EOS® in their business.
Convergo is not directly associated with EOS Worldwide. We are not EOS Implementers® although we have friends that can help you implement EOS® in your business.
For more information on this amazing model and how it can benefit your company visit www.eosworldwide.com and read the book Traction.
If you have implemented EOS®, we’d love to talk with you about how you could achieve your revenue growth goals.
We see a world where people have meaningful work. We envision a world where non-profit organizations have all the resources they need to make the world a better place.
These jobs and resources are provided by great companies that continue to grow revenue.
COULD WE BE A GOOD FIT?
We take our client relationships seriously.
We want to be a core partner investing in your growth.
If you have solid company values and are not just trying to make a quick dollar, we're a great fit.
- You have visionary leadership that wants to create a great future for your company.
- You foster a corporate culture that is open to new ideas.
- You have a heart to give back to your community.
If you're willing to invest in your future we're a good fit.
The strategies, systems, and skills that you need for the future require an investment. You realize that you are building the infrastructure for the future of your company. This requires three types of investment:
- Leadership: You need to be the catalyst and cheerleader for change.
- Time: We won’t crowd your busy calendar, but you need to be involved in quarterly review and strategy meetings.
- Money: Nothing worth having comes without some kind of price. Our commitment to you is to show an ROI on every dollar you invest.
If you have an eye to building what's next, not constantly reliving the past, we're a good fit.
The world is changing. While the values of hard work and excellent service that got you where you are today will never change, you realize that some of the way you do things must change.
- You approach new ideas with an open mind.
- You are willing to read and discuss books on marketing and sales strategy.
- You plan on creating a sustainable future for your company.
If you want a partner that is actively involved with your management team we're a good fit.
One of the key reasons programs succeed is of management involvement. We know that when management is involved, the program has a much greater chance of driving revenue growth.
- You want a partner focused on driving top-line revenue, not just being a marketing agency.
- You are willing (under non-disclosure) to share real goals and actual results related to the key metrics of # of customers and revenue per customer.
- You believe in participating in quarterly strategy meetings to review progress and set strategy.
If you use a process like the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®) we're a good fit.
Most of our clients use the EOS/Traction® methodology to continuously improve their business. The key to business success is a consistent, sustained march towards a better future.
- You know that there are no quick fixes or silver bullets.
- You value execution.
- You measure and improve in other areas of your business.
We help companies that use EOS® create and execute revenue growth plans so they can hit the 1, 3, and 10 Targets™ on their V/TO®. What is EOS®?
Revenue Growth Engine™ is a registered trademark of Revenue Growth Engine and used with permission. EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, and other related terms are trademarks of EOS Worldwide.