Download the Virtual Meeting Cheat Sheet
The Tools You Need to Succeed in a Virtual Meeting Environment
As the business implications of COVID-19 continue to evolve, more and more sales executives are staying connected with their prospects and customers through virtual meetings. Priorities have changed. Gone are the handshakes and face to face meetings. Enter the “new normal” (at least for now) that's an absolute necessity for sales professionals.
In this free collection of Virtual Meeting Tips you’ll learn:
- How to lead an effective video conference call
- How to make your virtual presentations pop
- All of things you should be doing before you host a virtual meeting
- How to keep your attendees focused and engaged throughout
- Which platforms have the best tools and security for business
Get the tools you need to keep your customer relationships, and your pipeline, going. Download your free copy today.
If you're willing to invest in your future we're a good fit.
The strategies, systems, and skills that you need for the future require an investment. You realize that you are building the infrastructure for the future of your company. This requires three types of investment:
- Leadership: You need to be the catalyst and cheerleader for change.
- Time: We won’t crowd your busy calendar, but you need to be involved in quarterly review and strategy meetings.
- Money: Nothing worth having comes without some kind of price. Our commitment to you is to show an ROI on every dollar you invest.
If you have an eye to building what's next, not constantly reliving the past, we're a good fit.
The world is changing. While the values of hard work and excellent service that got you where you are today will never change, you realize that some of the way you do things must change.
- You approach new ideas with an open mind.
- You are willing to read and discuss books on marketing and sales strategy.
- You plan on creating a sustainable future for your company.
If you want a partner that is actively involved with your management team we're a good fit.
One of the key reasons programs succeed is of management involvement. We know that when management is involved, the program has a much greater chance of driving revenue growth.
- You want a partner focused on driving top-line revenue, not just being a marketing agency.
- You are willing (under non-disclosure) to share real goals and actual results related to the key metrics of # of customers and revenue per customer.
- You believe in participating in quarterly strategy meetings to review progress and set strategy.
If you use a process like the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®) we're a good fit.
Most of our clients use the EOS/Traction® methodology to continuously improve their business. The key to business success is a consistent, sustained march towards a better future.
- You know that there are no quick fixes or silver bullets.
- You value execution.
- You measure and improve in other areas of your business.
We help B2B companies that use a business operating system create and execute revenue growth plans so they can hit their growth goals.
Revenue Growth Engine™ is a registered trademark of Revenue Growth Engine and used with permission.